A Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner Level Users.
This book provides you with the networking basics you need to setup and maintain a successful network. The book also shows you how to devise the best configuration of Windows 2000 Server and client stations.
It also includes information on:
- Windows 2000 integration with Internet Information Server for intranet and web publishing;
- Administering the new Active Directory for managing critical application and resource deployment issues;
- Maintaining a secure and private network without sacrificing network efficiency;
- Setting up shop for electronic commerce with Windows 2000 Server;
- Other important, dynamic topics.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 1999
- 189 x 235mm