A Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner Level Users.
This book explains Windows NT Version 4 with clear examples of even the most challenging NT features and functions. Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Identify network basics needed to establish and maintain a successful network
- Uncover the differences between NT Workstation and NT Server and figure out what's right for you
- Explore ways of configuring various devices to work well with NT
- Simplify network management and maintenance by using the best software utilities
- Set up and manage an NT network with ease
- Master the art of remote management
- Get the facts on naming services
- Top ten lists of NT tips
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1996
- 189 x 235mm