A Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner Level Users.
This book contains all the information you need to set up and maintain an NT network for a big company, a small business, and anything in between. You will discover how to customise your installation for maximum efficiency - and be the master of your Windows NT Server 4 network.
Inside, you'll find helpful advice on how to:
- Install and configure Windows NT Server 4 software
- Situate servers, hubs, and other important hardware
- Make cable and interface connections
- Mix and match network topologies
- Manage users, groups, shares, and backups in a networked environment
- Troubleshoot networks
- Mediate hardware conflicts
- Manage security and permissions on your networks
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 189 x 235mm