Your Complete Reference and Tutorial.
Intermediate Level Users.
This book contains all the tips, shortcuts, and advice you need to know about Windows NT Server 4.0. It teaches you the quickest ways to install, configure, and manage the Server; how to connect to the Internet; and how to build a Windows NT Web site.
The book covers:
- Everything you need to manage Windows NT Server 4.0 platforms
- Building an application server on a LAN and a Web server on the Internet
- Remote Access Services, fault tolerance, and RAID
- Shortcuts and strategies for replacing and working with other network servers
- Real-world hints, notes, and inside stories to help you learn important terms and concepts
- Everything from the Internet Information Server to Internet security
The accompanying CD includes scripts, utilities, and tools to simplify common tasks.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1996
- 189 x 235mm