WJ III Clinical Use and Interpretation presents a wide variety of clinical applications of the WJ III from leading experts. Each chapter will provide the reader with insights into patterns of cluster and test scores from both the WJ III Tests of Cognitive Abilities and WJ III Tests of Achievement that can assist with interpretation and formulation of diagnostic hypotheses for clinical practice. WJ III Clinical Use and Interpretation provides expert guidance for using the WJ III with individuals with a broad array of learning and neuropsychological problems, including learning disabilities and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. New research included in this volume emphasizes the value of the WJ III for identification of gifted children and adolescents and young children with developmental delays.
* Written by the leading experts on the WJ III
* Coverage of both the Tests of Cognitive Abilities and Tests of Achievement
* Provides expert guidance on using the WJ III with a variety of clinical populations
* Includes new research and illustrative case studies
* Goes beyond interpretive material published in the Examiner's Manuals and other resource books