"There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded." - Diana, Princess of Wales.
At last . . . a book that answers the time honoured question - why does she stay with him? This book boldly tackles the taboo issue of men's extramarital affairs and why so many women stand by a cheating husband.
Dr Debbie Then documents men's dalliances and the intimate details of how their wives cope. Revealing stories of lust, sex and betrayal show how both ordinary people and famous couples have reacted when one partner is unfaithful.
She explores the key issues:
- Who strays and why
- How society condones men's affairs
- Why it is successful men who stray most often
- Why women continue to sleep with an unfaithful husband
- The four reasons women stand by their men
- Why politicians are notorious philanderers
- What Hillary Clinton, Hazel Hawke, Danielle Mitterrand, Diana, the Princess of Wales and Jerry Hall have in common
This book tells the untold truth about infidelity, and provides an eye-opening look inside marriage today.
- Publication Date:
- 25 / 07 / 2002
- 135 x 210mm