Letter writing made easy!
This informative and user-friendly book tells you how, why and when to write letters and provides dozens of practical examples.
- How to write personal letters
- How to word invitations, replies, and thank-yous
- What to say when writing a letter of complaint, condolence, or congratulation
- How to write faxes and emails properly -- both business and personal
- The dos and don'ts of writing a job application and presenting a CV
- Correct forms of address for MP's, the judiciary, the clergy, and many others