Time is on Your Side with the '10 Minute Guide'.
You've just been assigned to head your first big project at work and this is your chance to really shine - but you have a lot of questions and no time to research the answers. This book is exactly the quick-fix you'll need to not only get your project off on the right foot, but keep you and your team marching right along to its successful conclusion.
You'll learn how to:
- Assemble the best team to get the job done
- Define your goals and motivate your teammates
- Monitor the progress of your projects and keep them on track
- Stay within your budget and time constraints
- Use tools, such as the WBS chart (work breakdown structure), which details aspects of a project, or a Network Diagram, which defines project issues