Online Store Returns
To return an online order, please contact the store directly on (07) 3291 7444 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive postage instructions.
You may return an online purchase within six weeks of receiving it if:
- The Product is misbound or faulty in any way
- The Product you received was different to the one ordered
- The Product arrived damaged
If your return does not meet any of the above conditions but you would still like to return the product, please contact the store directly and the friendly staff can assist you.
You cannot return an eBook product.
In Store Returns
If you have purchased an item at one of our physical locations and wish to return it, the below will apply. For all returns, we do ask that the customer supply their name and telephone details.
You can return an item purchased at one of our physical locations, with a receipt, within 6 weeks of purchase for a refund, exchange or gift voucher if the item is:
- In the same condition as sold
- Has been purchased from one of our stores
- The product is faulty
- The product is not doing what it is supposed to do
For all in-store returns without a receipt, the following will apply:
- Item must be in the same condition as sold i.e. not damaged or "read"
- Item must exist in our system
- The refund will be in the form of an exchange or Gift Voucher. No cash/ eftpos refunds will be given without a receipt.
Customers that have purchased goods online may be returned at store level only at the Manager's discretion following the guideline for store refunds.
If you would prefer to return the product to the online store, please contact them directly or see the Online Store returns policy above.
Change of Mind Returns:
QBD Books will gladly accept a customer return on item(s) purchased due to a change of mind.
However the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993 Act states:
"You have no legal obligation to provide a refund where a customer has simply changed their mind about a purchase. It is the store's choice as to what they MAY offer the customer."