132 x 198 x 10mm
With work pressures mounting and information overload, do you find it hard to develop your skills? Whether you are new to a subject, or need to brush up on your existing knowledge, the 'In A Week' guides make it as easy as possible for you by breaking down subjects into simple steps that can be learnt in just one week.
This book covers the following:
- What is alchemy? How can alchemists create something from nothing?
- Applying alchemy to your personal life - get noticed and achieve more
- Using alchemy in a business context - stretch budgets and win support
- Alchemy in education - teachers and business partnerships
- How to develop winning partnerships and add value with voluntary organisations
- Using other people's money to achieve your business goals
- Bringing it all together and how to keep alchemy going