Rediscover the simple substances that Grandma used to keep her house fresh-smelling and sparkling clean - lemon juice, bicarb, vinegar and eucalyptus oil, to name a few. They're cheaper, better for the environment, and just as effective as the caustic brand-name products that pack the supermarket shelves today.
Solve a multitude of household problems without resorting to expensive, commercially-packaged products. Try out the tips and you'll learn how to help save the environment - and save money at the same time!
- Make your own environmentally-friendly disinfectant, furniture polish and washing powder
- Save on water and power consumption
- Remove stains from clothes, walls and carpets
- Keep pots, pans, china and ovenware spotless
- Revive stale coffee beans, make perfect french fries and recover cake disasters
- Repel mice, mosquitoes and cockroaches
- Relieve aches and pains and other ailments.