Parenthood can be one of life's greatest joys. As Dostoevsky said, "The soul is healed by being with children." And life with a young child doesn't need to be a constant battle of wills. With help from bestselling author of 'Instant Calm', Paul Wilson, you can discover effective methods of relaxation for both you and your baby.
- Settle your newborn for a calm night's sleep
- Inject calm into your household
- Deal effectively with toddler tantrums
- Find time to spend on you
- Make the back-to-work transition stress-free
This book will change the way you think about parenthood from day one.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 2001