The official, comprehensive assessment, review, and practice guide for Cisco's latest CCNP Security VPN exam -- direct from Cisco
* Covers every new Cisco VPN exam topic, including AnyConnect Remote Access VPNs, AAA, DAPs, Cisco Secure Desktop, clientless VPNs and portals, EzVPN solutions, high availability and performance, IPSEC site-to-site VPNs, and much more.
* CD contains realistic practice tests.
* Extensive, proven features help students review efficiently and remember key details.
This is Cisco's official, comprehensive self-study resource for preparing for the new CCNP Security VPN exam, one of the four required exams for CCNP Security certification. Designed for intermediate-to-advanced level readers, it covers every objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features designed to promote retention and understanding. Readers will find:
* Pre-chapter quizzes to assess knowledge upfront and focus study more efficiently.
* Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to actual configuration commands.
* Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list that candidates must know.
* Exam Preparation sections with additional chapter review features.
* Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan.
* Customizable practice test library on CD-ROM
This book's comprehensive coverage includes
* Understanding ASA architecture.
* Working with policies, inheritance, and attributes.
* Implementing AnyConnect Remote Access VPN solutions.
* Providing for AnyConnect advanced authentication and authorization.
* Deploying and managing AnyConnect clients.
* Enabling advanced authorization with AAA and DAPs.
* Using AnyConnect with Cisco Secure Desktop and NAC.
* Implementing clientless VPNs.
* Deploying and managing Cisco Secure Desktop.
* Mastering and using EzVPN solutions.
* Providing for high availability and performance.