Conditions of Use:
- The tenth purchase must be made within 24 months of the first purchase.
- The ten purchases must all be made on different days.
- Gift vouchers are counted at sale, not redemption.
- QBD is not responsible for lost/stolen cards.
- A replacement card fee is payable.
- Any purchases added at a later date must be completed at the original shop of purchase, and no later than 30 days.
- Credit vouchers are not transferable for cash and no change will be given.
- The value on the credit voucher does not accrue further credit.
- QBD The Bookshop reserves the right to alter conditions at any time.
- Refunds reduce the number of purchases and credit total.
- Lay-bys are credited as one total on completion of lay-by.
- All members will be joined to the QBD mailing list.
If you have any problems regarding your club card transaction history please contact us immediately so we can investigate the problem. This is especially important if we have not recorded a sale against your card.
Due to a limitation in our system, when club card vouchers are created they are only able to be used in store and not online. We will manually convert the voucher to a Web Voucher and email it to you. Web vouchers can still be used in store if required.