The most up-to-date Mandarin Chinese-English dictionary on the market, this title is intended as a general-purpose dictionary covering the needs of a range of users, from beginners and adult learners to university students.
This completely new bilingual dictionary is the result of a unique collaboration between Collins and the leading English language education textbook publisher in China, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press.
With 60,000 words, phrases and authentic examples of Mandarin Chinese and English in a clear, attractive two-colour layout, the Collins Chinese Pocket Dictionary is a highly valuable reference tool for learners of Chinese and English alike.
- The most up-to-date Mandarin Chinese-English dictionary on the market
- Coverage of current business, computing and technological terms
- Thousands of authentic examples of English and Chinese
- An unparalleled wealth of language and cultural notes
- Special help with the most commonly-used words
- Practical supplement with user-friendly information on key differences between English and Chinese and appendices giving useful information on geographical names, numbers etc
- All Chinese words followed by pinyin romanization for ease of reference
- Publication Date:
- 25 / 08 / 2004
- 100 x 179mm