Self-Study Edition with Answers, helping learners with real English.
This new grammar has been developed for elementary/primary level learners of English. It focuses on the central features of the language to provide elementary students with a firm foundation for future learning.
Reference and practice material are combined in a single volume, with grammar explanations on the left hand pages and closely linked exercises on the right hand pages, and a full answer key. A clear and spacious layout makes the book very easy to use.
- logical organization of contents in four separate cycles beginning with the most basic forms
- simple explanations of key grammar points
- patterns illustrated by clear examples
- identifies and highlights many common phrases
- includes valuable sections on spelling and pronunciation
- practice pages provide a wide range of challenging exercises
- hundreds of specially drawn cartoons vividly illustrate the grammatical points being made