This book provides a year-long course in watercolour flower painting. This popular, highly-illustrated guide contains both step-by-step demonstrations and more challenging projects.
The book is divided into monthly chapters, revealing that the quieter seasons of autumn and winter offer just as many flower painting possibilities as the busy spring and summer months. Each chapter offers one full step-by- step demonstration plus several projects - some simple, some more ambitious - relevant to the time of year.
The range of seasonal subjects, with their varying colours, ensure that this book is a visual treat. It includes:
- Practical projects relating to aspects of painting appropriate to the month in question
- Step-by-step demonstrations for each month of the year
- Varied subjects including seasonal blossoms, seedheads, fruits, berries and foliage, from the hedgerow, orchard, vegetable garden and conservatory as well as the garden
- 12 step-by-step demonstrations and numerous practical projects which can be repeated at different levels as the reader's skills improve
- Stunning paintings of a wide variety of flower subjects
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 04 / 2004
- 192 x 265mm