With its emphasis on practical work and the development of ideas, this book provides an ideal introduction to the wonderful subject of flower painting in watercolour. Whether you are a beginner or a painter with some experience you will find it an essential guide - inspirational as well as instructional - which will encourage you to paint flowers with increasing skill and confidence.
- Practical projects and exercises
- System of self-assessment
- Demonstration paintings
- Guidelines for improving painting skills
- Helpful tips and checklists
- Varied subject matter, including flowers with still life, gardens, patios and pots, flowers in the wild, flower studies and exotics
- Inspirational work by well-known contemporary artists