Clear street maps of Central London and surrounding area in this fully updated atlas. Street mapping shown, from Chiswick in the West to Barking in the East and Hampstead in the North to Dulwich in the South, at a scale of 1:20,000 (3.17 inches to 1 mile) and Central London at 1:12,500 (5.1 inches to 1 mile).
This neat, handy little pocket-sized atlas is an ideal purchase for resident and visitor alike. It has an extensive area of coverage and shows the centre of London at an extra large scale. The maps are exceptionally clear and easy to use with colour coding for roads as well as locations such as shops, hospitals, hotels, schools etc.
• Latest boundary of the congestion charging zone.
• Colour classified roads and buildings.
• Postal district boundaries
• Car parks, hospitals and police stations.
• Tourist information centres.
• Updated underground map on back cover.
• Full index to street names.
AREA OF COVERAGE: Extends from Chiswick in the west to Barking in the east and Hampstead in the north to Dulwich in the south.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 07 / 2015
- 102 x 152mm