A Step-By-Step Guide To Success
Alwyn Crawshaw helps you to master the popular art of painting in watercolour. He covers everything the beginner needs to know in this complete course of 32 lessons, with many step-by-step demonstrations. The course is progressive and really does start with the basics. Readers are encouraged to work through each lesson in turn, in this way gradually improving their technique and gaining in confidence.
- 32 self-contained progressive lessons
- simple exercises on brush control and how to use washes
- advice on colours and how to mix them
- basic exercises on drawing, measuring and perspective
- hints on how to paint from your photographs.