This perfect family reference atlas provides a comprehensive and topical view of today's world and the issues facing it.
* Highly detailed reference maps‚ beautifully illustrated thematic pages and thousands of facts and statistics.
* 32 pages of highly illustrative world and continental thematic pages provide detailed information on‚ and interpretations of‚ major geographical themes and global issues.
* Over 150 pages of highly accurate and fully up-to-date maps with an index of over 50 000 place names.
* All geographical and geopolitical changes carried out including the new independent country of Kosovo.
* Global issues including the AIDS epidemic‚ world conflict‚ climate change and the international drugs trade.
* Comparative satellite images show dramatic examples of environmental change.
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 08 / 2009
- 226 x 312mm