The ability to transform design concepts into effective rough visuals is an essential skill for all graphic artists. 'Communication with Rough Visuals' will teach you how to master the art of visualization and show you how to apply your newly acquired skills effectively.
Learn how to :
- transform initial design concepts into rough doodles and simple mock-ups
- choose a typeface and render it in position on your rough
- render illustration using various media, including markers, crayons and paints
- develop designs from initial sketches into client visuals
- present roughs and sell your ideas to clients successfully
The complete guide to the creation of effective rough visuals, this book will help seasoned designers fine-tune their visualization skills and teach beginners how to turn a dynamic idea into an outstanding rough. Both beginners and experienced designers will find inspiration in examples from the work of top professionals.