190 x 255 x 18mm
'Day To Day Cookery enters its fourth edition as a well-respected and enduring collection of recipes designed to cater for both the beginner cook as well as the cook who has come to rely on its easy-to-follow classic recipes.
This edition retains the strengths of the previous edition with its traditional, international and microwave recipes. It adds an exciting new dimension with low-fat and gluten-free versions of many traditional favourite to cater for the increasing number of Australians with these special dietary needs. It also reflects the many new influences on our culinary habits that an increasingly multicultural society brings.
- All recipes revised, with over 200 new recipes
- Traditional recipes and the basics of food preparation remain
- Microwave recipes integrated within other categories of recipes
- International recipes revised and expanded
- Low-fat and gluten-free versions of many basic recipes
- New recipes to reflect multicultural and lifestyle influences on Australia's eating habits
- Glossary of terms used in cooking