The easy, visual, full-color guide to Office 2010: simply the friendliest introduction for every beginner!
* 100+ hands-on, step-by-step tasks show novices and inexperienced upgraders the easiest, fastest, most direct way to accomplish common tasks.
* Written by experienced Microsoft Office trainer and author.
* Fully revamped for Office 2010's most powerful new tools and features.
* Large typeface improves readability and appeals to senior readers ignored by most computer books.
This year, millions of new users will be searching for the easiest possible way to master Office 2010's new features - and with Easy Microsoft Office 2010 , they find exactly what they're looking for. This full-color, utterly simple, step-bystep book has been carefully crafted to provide instant access to the 100+ tasks they'll find most useful and valuable. As with all books in the Easy series, it's designed to teach visually: readers never have to work their way through lengthy text explanations. Its large typeface makes it even more accessible to all readers - especially senior readers whose needs are disregarded by most computer books. Written by an experienced Microsoft Office trainer and author, Easy Microsoft Office 2010 walks readers through the easiest, fastest, most direct procedures for getting the results they're looking for. This book offers tightly focused coverage of Office 2010's core features and techniques, and powerful new enhancements such as:
* The updated customizable Ribbon and new Backstage full-screen options menu.
* Vastly improved image and illustration tools.
* Live Preview for tasks like Paste, Insert, or Theme change
* Improved integration with SharePoint services, Windows Live, and Office Web Apps
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 08 / 2010