Few people, it seems, enjoy Board papers. They are a necessary part of corporate life, but are often dreaded by those who have to write and maintain them. Despite best efforts, leaders and Board members frequently complain about the mediocrity of papers, making the task even harder for the writers.
Those writing them dislike:
* Playing red-pen ping pong iterating on drafts
* Spending nights and weekends wading through stakeholder comments
* Enduring Board meetings focused on clarifying rather than debating important issues
In Elevate, Davina Stanley, helps you lift the quality of thinking in your papers and deliver them in a fraction of the time. Davina has worked with hundreds of corporate clients and has collected data over several years to solve the problem of mediocre Board papers.
Elevate explains how to
* Set up everyone to work at level and add more value.
* Structure your high-level messaging into a single page.
* Iterate quickly around the substance rather than meddling in the minutiae, stuck in ‘track changes’.
Join hundreds of business, government and not-for-profit teams who have lifted their game.