Transforming Yourself - and then Your Team - for Maximum Success.
Managers must be heroes. They must "ride the tiger" of their minds. 'Enlightened Management' is about running successful, profitable businesses. It is also about achieving happiness for all involved, whether employer or employee.
By applying Buddhist principles to the workplace - and offering these to managers of any belief, or none - the author sheds new light on:
- The true meaning of responsibility
- Why paying attention is so important
- How to relax under pressure
- Dealing with your emotions in the office
- Coping with conflict
- Fostering healthy competition
- Understanding your limits
Also included are many exercises and techniques, specially formulated to help modern managers first draw out the best in themselves and then in their colleagues to create a more productive, harmonious business environment.
- Publication Date:
- 22 / 10 / 1999
- 134 x 216mm