Contains all the practical information you need to plan and enjoy a rail trip round Europe. Offers an invaluable combination of rail, accommodation and sightseeing information for anyone travelling round Europe on a tight budget.
- what to take, budgeting, insurance options, last minute reminders
- rail pass options and which is best for you
- train networks and station facilities
- key information on each country: entry requirements, currency, language, public holidays and international dialling information
- where to sleep, where to eat and what to see
- nightlife: all the best listings.
- Publication Date:
- 23 / 04 / 1999
- 126 x 199mm