The Basic Reading Skills series aims to help primary-aged children with reading and comprehension using short pieces of writing. Each page comprises a self-contained, one-page exercise, ensuring children only need to focus on one simple activity at a time.
This book contains over 60 pages of exercises to build skills such as:
- Understanding meaning in texts
- Answering questions based on a text
- Predicting words in a story
- Identifying rhyming words
- Unscrambling anagrams.
- A lift-out answer section is also included.