Mental Maths is the maths we do in our heads without the use of calculators and without writing down the calculation. Mental Maths strategies are the 'tricks' we use to do Maths is our heads. There are different ways of finding the answer to any Mental Maths problem, and such strategies are the focus of this series.
Excel Basic Skills: Mental Maths Strategies Year 2 contains:
- 32 units of work, with eight units of work for each school term.
- Each unit is broken up into 4 sets: A, B, C and D. Each set is on a different topic.
- You will notice illustrations at the top of nearly every page. These characters are used to convey an important strategy or step in Mental Maths.
- Each page of Mental Maths has an extra practice section in the lower part which will give the student further practice in a concept. The illustrations help explain the concepts and strategies that could be used to answer the questions.
- Answers are provided in the middle of the book.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2004