How to Build a Strong, Lasting Relationship.
Everyone knows how wonderful it is to fall in love, but what happens when the first flush of romance fades? In these difficult and challenging times we are asking more from our relationships than ever before, and to build strong, lasting relationships, we need new ideas to show us the way.
'Falling In Love, Staying In Love' is a powerful and moving examination of relationships and how to make them work. Combining real-life examples with practical guidelines, Malcolm Stern explores love's uncharted territory and helps us find our way into more successful intimate relationships.
Learn how to:
- Express your emotions more openly
- Develop your self-esteem
- Improve your sexual relationship through communication
- Deal with conflict, and resolve it more easily
- Live with passion and integrity
- Use relationships as a tool for transformation and growth
- And much, much more
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2005
- 134 x 214mm