The most comprehensive field guide to Australian reptiles in the market today . . .
This visually splendid, fact-packed Field Guide to Australian Reptiles is perfect for both amateur reptile enthusiasts and experienced herpetologists. Teaming full-colour photographs and biological information that the average person needs to know to accurately identify reptiles, with information on the creatures’ diet, habitat and reproduction.
- More than 520 full-colour photographs depictinn reptile species that are most commonly encountered in Australia.
- Essential information on the diet, habitat and distribution range of 350 reptile species across all reptile families.
- QuickFind colour tag system and complete index of common and scientific names for ease of reference.
- Current, accurate distribution maps.
- Comments for each species provide extra snippets of information about breeding, biology or evolution.
- Key identification features listed in each profile.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 07 / 2007
- 168 x 245 x 18mm