For boys, adolescence can be a confusing minefield and parents can be bewildered as how to best guide their precious sons.
Many parents wake one day to find that their beautiful little boys have grown into silent, withdrawn, sometimes angry and often unmotivated tweens and teens.
Well-known Australian author, parenting and resilience educator, and 'boy champion' Maggie Dent, offers parents and guardians a compassionate and practical guidebook, packed with advice and ground-breaking techniques on how to stay calm and:
- Communicate effectively and defuse conflict
- 'Unstick' an unmotivated son
- Teach them to cope with loss and failure, and how to recover
- Help them foster healthy friendships and intimate relationships
- Navigate technology and the digital world.
From Boys to Men empowers parents with insight, tips and a common-sense approach to help all boys - and their families - thrive as they progress through adolescence, offering hope for their bright futures as happy, healthy men.
Featuring a Foreword by Michael Gurian
- Publication Date:
- 25 / 08 / 2020
- 154 x 233mm