The Ultimate Guide to Comfortable Low-Cost Travel.
This Frommer's Dollar-A-Day guide shows you how to travel in style - without breaking the bank. You'll find inexpensive accommodations that don't skimp on comfort. Affordable restaurants where locals go for a good meal, and all the best sightseeing and shopping values.
This book has everything you need for an unforgettable - and affordable - trip:
- Charming places to stay, from an antique-filled canalside home in Amsterdam to a Renaissance-era Florence palazzo - for less than $30 per person a night!
- Great dining at unbelievably low prices, form a Paris bistro with a $12 menu du jour to Athens's best souvlaki for less than $5.
- A complete guide to Europe's sights - museums, castles, cathedrals, cemeteries, literary landmarks, gardens,a nd much more - plus the lowdown on what to do and see for free.
- Low-cost nightlife: Spanish tapas bars, Viennese coffeehouses, German beer gardens, British pubs, and more.
- Detailed, accurate city and transit maps.
- Free Web Directory.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2001
- 127 x 212mm