After an epic relationship spanning four years, Sue Ostler, self-confessed heart breaker, got a taste of love gone wrong. She was dumped - big time! 'Get Over It!' immortalises not only her story, but recounts dozens of other tales of heartbreak, and of dealing with devastation and ego crises that come with loveshock. Packed with spirited insights, sympathetic and practical advice, shockwaves, chuckles and tips, it is the definitive Break-Up Girl's Survival Kit.
It's for you if you're:
- a love junkie on a one way trip to hell and back.
- in the midst of a hardcore identity crises.
- heading for singledom and terrified.
- in a destructive relationship but can't get out.
- wanting to reconcile a broken relationship.
- lured by the idea of sex with your ex.
- sick of licking your love wounds.
- looking for new direction and a lust for life.
- feeling like you can't start living until you're in a relationship.
- wanting to be the girl with the most cake.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 1999
- 126 x 194mm