After 30 years of researching and reporting on men's sexuality, Michael Castleman is the kind of expert readers relish. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and down-to-earth, he illuminates the total sexual experience, including the needs and desires of women. His previous book, Sexual Solutions, has been in print continuously for more than 22 years. In Great Sex, Castleman expands his scope beyond problems and solutions to reveal the total-body secrets that lead to a lifetime of great sex.
Incorporating the latest research, Castleman covers many topics other guides only gloss over, including:
Sexual fitness - how nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle choices can enhance sexual function and pleasure
Common hang-ups that sabotage men - frank discussions of topics such as penis size, masturbation, fantasies, and sex addiction.
* Total-body sensuality - an advanced guide to kissing, touching, erotic massage, and more
* Superb ejaculatory control - the simple secrets to lasting longer
* Beyond Viagra - preventing and treating erectile dysfunction without drugs
* Women's sexuality and pleasure - the latest thinking on women's sexual anatomy and response cycle, plus information on treating arousal problems, desire differences, and other difficulties
* Sex stimulants that actually work
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2009
- 235 x 160mm