Your marriage has just broken up and you feel as though you’ve just lost your whole future: your partner, your kids, your (friendly) in-laws and extended family, financial security, the lot! You feel as though you’ve failed. What you probably don’t know is how you are ever going to get through it. That’s where 'Happily Ever Parted' will help.
In these pages, you’ll find everything you need to know about splitting for good with everything from divvying up the CDs to dating to even marrying again (eek!), also including:
- Coping strategies: what suits you?
- How to cut costs when dealing with lawyers
- The pros and cons of marriage guidance counselling
- Sex with your ex watch out for the pitfalls
- The great property divide how to stay calm in the carnage
- Kids and custody who’s interests are at the top of the agenda?
Bronwyn Marquardt has surveyed experts in family law, counselling, property, and childcare to come up with a book that holds your hand during the emotional roller coaster that is separation and divorce. Don’t go out the door without it.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2006
- 135 x 210mm