With 100 clever, cunningly simple and pain-free ways to help you get more things done with the minimum of time and effort, buying this book is one thing you won't want to put off until tomorrow. The wise and witty antidote to procrastination, the definitive manual for getting more done and the best and simplest guide to finding time to do all those little things you know you need to do, but usually can't be bothered to.
- A witty, wise and warm approach to a subject that most of us with.
- Written by the bestselling author of the internationally acclaimed, million-selling Rules series.
- We all claim to be time poor these days. But the so-called free time we do have is usually badly used.
- Millions of people are masters of the art of procrastination, but most would also admit that they waste quite a lot of time.
- 100 clever, simple and pain free ways to get more things done with the minimum of time and effort.
- A fresh, original, humorous and straightforward style that readers love - there's no preaching, no guilt-trips and no complicated time-planning techniques.