The sales process is a contest between two opposing forces and showing weakness does not win the battle.
John Scilly, a salesman with over thirty years' experience, believes that good salespeople are made, not born.
In this compact and authoritative book he demystifies that art of selling. From this master salesman you can learn:
- How to find prospective clients
- The ten rules for a successful sales presentation
- Tips for overcoming objections
- Proven tactics for closing the sale
- The importance of after-sales service
Follow John Scilly's sensible, straightforward plan and you'll almost certainly win that sale!