Part of the 'Interactive Workbook' series.
Includes Web Site.
Every day, more and more people are interested in creating their own Web pages and this involves learning how to write HTML. This title, like all titles in the 'Interactive's Workbook' series, focuses on learning by doing. The workbook and web-based course and activities are the fastest, easiest way to learn how to write HTML and design Web pages through hands-on labs, exercises, and "test your thinking" projects all supported by a free web-based training site.
The Interactive Web-based training module features:
- A virtual study lounge where authors and students can interact informally
- Interactive questions and answers section
- Answers to "test your thinking" projects
- Authors' corner for updates, new information, etc
- A feedback section for students to help shape the future of the series
- A home page that contains links to all of the other training modules in the series
Ideal for anyone who would like to learn to write HTML and design a Web page.