Sarah Wilson taught the world how to quit sugar in 8 week, how to quit sugar for life and, most recently, how to cook simple and delicious essentials.
Now Sarah incorporates her mindful, sustainable and economical practices to bring back the slow and low approach of slow cooking. These simple and densely nutritious slow-cooked meals contain no or very low sugar and are designed to feed the family, individuals and people on-the-go.
In I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, Sarah and her team share how to:
- Use a slow cooker, use leftovers and buy sustainable cuts of meat
- Create simple staples and clever sides
- Start the day with hearty breakfasts and weekday dump 'n' runs
- Slow cook soups and stews, curries and comfort classics or, for those more adventurous, a little offal
- Sweeten your day with slow cooked sugar-free cakes and puds
Written with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from Australia's no.1 quit sugar team, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative.
- Publication Date:
- 26 / 07 / 2016
- 208 x 275 x 15mm