A Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner - Intermediate Level Users.
Filled with practical advice and time-saving tips, this quintessential resource will help you travel farther and faster on the Web to discover new sites you never knew existed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Install, automate, and personalise Internet Explorer 5
- Navigate the Web quickly using Links and Favourites
- Button down security on Internet Explorer 5
- Set Parental Controls to protect your kids from inappropriate materials
- Drag Web content directly into an applications
- Keep up with your mail and favourite newsgroups using Outlook Express
- Organise online conference calls - and cut down on your phone bill
- Create state-of-the-art Web pages
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 187 x 233mm