153 x 228 x 11mm
Managing Corporate Social Responsibility offers a strategic, communication-centred approach to integrating CSR into organizations. Drawing from a variety of disciplines and written in a highly accessible style, the book guides readers in a focused progression providing the key points they need to successfully navigate the benefits and implications of managing CSR.
* Chapters are organized around a process model for CSR that outlines steps for researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating CSR initiatives
* Emphasizes stakeholder engagement as a foundation throughout the CSR Process Model
* Discusses ways to maximize the use of social media and traditional media throughout the process
* Offers international examples drawn from a variety of industries including: The Forest Stewardship Council, Starbucks Coffee, and IKEA.
* Draws upon theories grounded in various disciplines, including public relations, marketing, media, communication, and business