The way Ricardo Semler runs his company is impossible; except that it works for everyone . . .
This is the international bestseller that tells how Semler tore up the rule books - and defied inflation running at up to 900% per year!
- Workers make the decisions previously made by their bosses.
- Managerial staff set their own salaries and bonuses.
- Everyone has access to the company books.
- No formality - a minimum of meetings, memos, approvals.
- Internal walls torn down.
- Shopfloor workers set their own productivity targets and schedules.
- Result - Semco is one of Latin America's fastest-growing companies, acknowledged to be the best in Brazil to work for, and with a waiting list of thousands of applicants hoping to join it.