190 x 243 x 47mm
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was the most famous German fighter of the Second World War. Designed by Willy Messerschmitt, it first tasted battle with the Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War. From the outbreak of the Second World War the Bf 109 proved itself a formidable adversary, from the invasion of Poland and the Battles of France and Britain in the summer of 1940 to the desperate defence of the Reich against the Allied daylight bomber offensive. The preferred mount of German aces, this CD takes you as close as you'll get to war in a 109.
Fully interactive CD-ROM containing:
- Rare archive footage
- Contemporary colour film with full stereo sound
- Hundreds of still photographs
- Exclusive 360 degree panoramic images of interiors and exteriors
- Detailed drawings and plans to all scales
- Comprehensive marking and camouflage guides
- Meticulously researched technical data files
- Complete development and service histories
- Everything but the smell...