A Quick Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner Level Users.
In this book you'll find clear, no-nonsense explanations of Office 2000 features and commands - and discover now how all the programs work together.
- Solve your real-life problems by using the Office 2000 programs together
- Review common chores used in all Office applications
- Use Office Wizards to save time and headaches while building files
- Share files across applications, projects, and workgroups
- Become your own desktop publisher with Publisher 2000 - the newest tool in Office 2000 Professional Edition
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 145 x 216mm