The ultimate full-color, visual, task-based guide for everyone who wants to become an Office 2010 power user -- fast!
* Less reading, more learning! Quick-reference plus complete step-by-step training in an easy full-color format.
* Includes bonus online workshop content for hands-on learners.
* Covers the hottest new features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
* Covers all material needed to pass the MCAS/MCAP Office 2010 exams!
Microsoft Office 2010 On Demand is the perfect hands-on guide for every advanced beginner-to-intermediate-level user who wants to make the most of the new Office 2010! Like every On Demand book, it teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-color format designed to 'show how,' instead of 'telling how.' But that's not all. This book:
* Combines step-by-step training with quick-reference material users can rely on long after they've mastered core skills.
* Provides easy-to-follow task-based coverage, in which most tasks are only one or two pages.
* Provides additional end-of-chapter workshops and online resources for readers who prefer to learn through hands-on projects.
* Contains practical troubleshooting help.
* Presents a detailed list of new features, indexed to where they are covered.
* Covering everything needed to pass the new MCAS and MCAP exams, this book offers tightly focused coverage of Office 2010's core features and techniques, and powerful new enhancements such as: ' The updated customizable Ribbon and new Backstage full-screen options menu.
* Vastly improved image and illustration tools.
* Live Preview for tasks like Paste, Insert, or Theme change.
* Improved integration with SharePoint services, Windows Live, and Office Web Apps
Simply put, no other book offers Office 2010 users this much simplicity, usable content, flexibility, and value.
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 08 / 2010