NAPLAN Tests are sat by students Australia-wide. These tests are held in May every year. The tests are in Literacy and Numeracy. This book focuses on Literacy. In Literacy there are three tests:
• Reading (Comprehension)—there are around thirty-five questions in this test.
• Language Conventions (Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation)—there are around fifty questions in this test.
• Writing (Written Expression)—there is one piece of writing in this test.
Excel Year 3 NAPLAN*-style Literacy Tests includes:
• Thirty Mini Reading and Language Conventions Tests
• Three Mini Writing Tests
• Three Sample Tests each for Reading, Language Conventions and Writing
• Answers and explanations for all tests
• The best test preparation for your child.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.