For many people, e-commerce is still a relatively unknown quantity. Its potential remains untapped and even feared. Surprisingly, this is as true for many business people as it is for consumers. This book strips away the speculation and focuses on the true and practical business benefits.
- What the communications revolution means for business
- What is a virtual organisation?
- How does e-commerce change traditional markets?
- Why and how can e-commerce make life easier?
- Security: personal and payment data
- Why launch a virtual site?
- Company and product identity: what is a successful virtual tone of voice?
- And much more.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2000
- 129 x 197mm