QBD Proudly Supports
The Food Intolerance Management Plan
DescriptionThe Food Intolerance Management Plan is a scientifically developed program and comprehensive recipe book for those suffering from common digestive illness.
Based on the revolutionary Low-FOBMAP Diet, it shows people with food intolerances how to enjoy their food while remaining free of the symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome and related conditions, such as gluten, fructose, lactose and wheat intolerances.
Authors Dr Sue Shepherd and Dr Peter Gibson are world leaders in the area. They explain the conditions that affect one in five Australians, and show readers how to:
* recognise symptoms and seek appropriate medical advice
* identify and avoid food likely to cause symptoms
* shop and plan menus for the whole family
* entertain, travel and eat out with peace of mind
With 80 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes, including baked goods, desserts and spiced dishes, this is your one-stop guide to managing symptoms, feeling great and eating well.
People who purchased "The Food Intolerance Management Plan" also bought...
"The Food Intolerance Management Plan" is available now at these stores...
Please contact the store and quote ISBN "9780670074419" to confirm availability.
* RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release.