A Board Game that Involves All the Players All the Time.
For 2 to 6 Players - Ages 9 to 109.
What is Quizzit?
Quizzit is a multiple choice quiz game where you advance spaces by answering questions of a difficulty level of your choice. The harder the question the more spaces you advance. Each player has a variety of Tactics Cards that can be used in your turn or theirs. If you don't know the answer then play your "No Idea" card. If you know the answer to another player's question then ask them to play their "Help" card on you - then you both advance. The winner is the first player to get to the centre of the board - but be warned, the "Winner packs up"!
- Highly interactive and non-threatening
- Multiple choice - if you don't know then guess
- Questions graded into easy (Dixers), medium (Teasers) and hard (Benders) - you choose
- Handicap rules to involve kids
- Broad spectrum of general knowledge questions
- 100% designed and produced in Australia
- Quick playing time of 1 to 2 hours
- 3,168 questions with 12,672 alternative answers
- 48 Tactic Cards
- Game Board
- 6 Playing Counters
- Rules Sheet
- Question Card storage box
Warning: Choking hazard - Not suitable for children under 3.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2003
- 270 x 270mm